This hummus is so delicious you’d never guess it has zucchini in it (and a great way to use up all those zucchinis lying around in your fridge!)
It’s a great way to take your daily burst of wheatgrass & nourish with powerful chlorophyll, fiber and keep fuller for longer as wheatgrass is powerfully satiating!
It’s both low FODMAP- and paleo-friendly as it’s free from pulses - that sometimes cause a bloat.
Have it as a dip or as a sauce for your salad or steamed veg.
- 1 medium courgette/zucchini, chopped
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Blend the lemon juice and tahini in a blender or food processer until combined and creamy, scraping the sides if needed.
- Add the chopped zucchini, olive oil, salt and pepper, Organic Burst Wheatgrass and garlic and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small serving bowl and garnish with more olive oil and a dash of paprika or cumin.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
We’d love to hear what you thought of this hummus? Did you like paprika or the cumin better? Share your own variations with your fellow Bursters!