Get glowing skin and happy tummy whilst enjoying these raw vegan and gluten free cookie bars!
- Organic Burst Acai is bursting with both polyphenols and fat-soluble antioxidant Vitamin E that are amazing for a radiant glow.
- Figs are a great source of potassium and fiber - helping in digestion.
- Wonderful for both adults and children!
For the cookie:
- 1.75 cups almond flour
- 1.5 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
For the fig filling:
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1.5 cups dried figs, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Make your cookie crust. Pulse flours in a food processor.
- Add the coconut oil, rice malt syrup and orange juice. Blend until mixture forms a ball.
- Place your cookie mixture on a wax paper. Roll into a long rectangle. Refrigerate
- Make your fig filling. Drain the figs and place all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until almost smooth, but still a little chunky.
- Remove cookie crust from the refrigerator and cut in half.
- Place half of the filling on one rectangle and the other half on the other rectangle.
- Roll up each rectangle. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut the cookies and enjoy!