Nourish your skin from within and feel settled with this refreshing, floral, quick + easy milkshake!
- 1-1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers
- A handful cashews, soaked overnight
- A handful of frozen blueberries
- handful of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine almond milk and lavender flowers in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and let it infuse for about 15 minutes. Strain and chill mixture in the refrigerator.
- Combine lavender milk and the rest of ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.