Brighten up your morning with this fresh, raw, gluten free porridge. This tangy and citrusy combo is amazing for supporting a happy tummy and lasting energy!
- Feel alert and alive with the ion and vitamin C Organic Burst Baobab - a raw organic pulp of the powerful Baobab fruit.
- Buckwheat makes a great gluten-free porridge alternative and the apricots are packed with Vitamins C, A and phytonutrients for glowing skin.
- Quick and tasty recipe - perfect way to start a hot summer day.
- 1 cup of raw buckwheat (soaked overnight)
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 4 apricots
- 1 banana (chopped and frozen is better)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A handful of chopped pistachios, to garnish (optional)
- Drain and rinse soaked buckwheat well.
- Put chopped apricots and Organic Burst Baobab in a blender and blend until smooth or until there are a few small chunks still left whole – it depends on what you like. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Put banana, buckwheat, almond milk, lemon juice, cinnamon, cardamom and vanilla extract and blend.
- Spoon blended apricot into glasses. Pour buckwheat mixture in the middle. Garnish with chopped pistachios and mint if you like.