Do you love carrot cake? NOW you can have it throughout the day - guilt-free, bloat-free + feeling awesome & energized!
Tangy, moist + delicious! Totally gluten free, grain-free and refined# sugar free.
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Baobab
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons mixed spices
- Desiccated coconut for coating final balls in
- Squeeze as much liquid out of the shredded carrots as possible.
- In a blender or a food processor add the carrots, cashews, coconut flour, baobab, vanilla extract and spices and pulse until well formed.
- Spoon mixture and roll into balls, coating them in desiccated coconut
- Store in fridge until serving .