Treat your loved ones to these guilt-free, indulgent, energising and totally mouthwatering drops of deliciousness. You will seriously love how tangy & candy-like they are you’ll even forget they’re healthy!!!
Would also make a perfect homemade gift for friends and family - simply pop some into a cute jar or box!
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 5 drops of stevia
- Zest from 1 lemon
- In a small pot, melt cacao butter and coconut oil to a small saucepan over low heat. Add in the rice malt syrup and stir. Add in the lemon zest.
- Remove from heat and stir in the baobab powder.
- Pour mixture into silicone mould. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove lemon drops from the freezer.
- Transfer them to an airtight container and store them in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.