Watermelon is one of our favorite fruits for the summer. This frozen treat is perfect to refresh yourself from the heat.
This recipe is also awesome to prep ahead and then whip out as a grand finale at your summer party!
- 2 lbs (about 1 kg) seedless watermelon chunks
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender - blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a container, cover and freeze until it has firmed up (at least 4 hours).