Enjoy these light and healthy crispy grain free crackers, perfect for sharing over drinks with friends, with hummus or delicious guacamole and alongside soups!
Super easy to make - make a big batch to see you through the week!
You will need:
- ¼ cup Organic Burst Chia
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC / 300ºF
- Place all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl, mix well and leave to sit for 30 minutes for it to thicken to a dough
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper.
- Spread the dough evenly over the tray.
- Cut the dough into desired cracker size squares with a knife.
- Pop into the oven for 30-35 minutes until golden and crispy
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool
- Store in a container in a cupboard for up to 10 days