Got the snack attack? These gluten free crackers won’t leave you bloated or crashing later!
- Feel balanced, grounded and simply tip top with your Organic Burst Maca - an adaptogen root that helps balance your hormones, support you in times of pressure and give stamina.
- The high amount of fiber and sulfur in kale are great for detoxifying your body.
- Satisfying those cravings!
- 2 cups kale
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Maca
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ground golden flax
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp chipotle
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325ºF (about 162ºC).
- Mix together ground flax and water. Set aside.
- Place pepitas and kale in food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add nutritional yeast, coconut flour, Organic Burst Maca, smoked paprika, chipotle and flax
- mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer dough to a surface lined with parchment paper. Lay another sheet of parchment paper on top.
- Roll dough to 1/8 - 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut dough into squares. Transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 - 22 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately! Sort leftovers in an airtight container.