Calling all veggie lovers! This dish is veggies on veggies. This gluten free dish will completely satisfy you, yet won’t leave you bloated.
- Organic Burst Maca is a powerful adaptogen, giving you an energy lift to power through your day.
- Because of the high content of fiber and low calories, spaghetti squash is perfect in helping you shred those last few pounds.
- Perfect for a weekend meal!
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pints roasted tomatoes
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Himalayan/sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place squash on a lined baking sheet, cut-side down, and roast for 30–45 minutes.
- When squash is finished cooking, allow to cool then, using a fork, scrape the squash to get long spaghetti-like strands.
- In a heated oiled pan, add garlic, and stir until fragrant on medium heat.
- Turn down heat to low and add tomatoes, spinach, and squash and continue to sauté 3–5 minutes.
- Stir in Organic Burst Maca and nutritional yeast.
- Season with Himalayan sea salt to taste. Serve with pine nuts.