Making your own heavenly chocolate has never been easier and healthier!
Why is this so good? It has Organic Burst Matcha powder for feeling alert and focused without jitters. And Matcha is known to help with metabolism and fat burning (while eating chocolate - win!). Unlike most regular Matcha, Organic Burst doesn’t have a bitter taste - creamy and smooth. Finally, you’ll benefit from stable energy with the good fats in cacao butter.
- 8 oz (225g) cacao butter⠀
- 2 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha powder⠀
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries or strawberries, lightly crushed⠀
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, shaved coconut⠀
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the cacao butter in a bain-marie (or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water). Once cacao butter is all melted, remove from heat.⠀
- Sift the matcha into the bowl. Stir until matcha is dissolved.
- Add in rice malt syrup. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir in half of the raspberries and half of the coconut.
- Pour everything into prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the rest of the raspberries and coconut.
- Refrigerate the bark for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!