Start your day off right with this super delicious, quick & energizing gluten-free brekkie.
Mix up the night before and enjoy with fresh berries the next day for a fuss-free morning!
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk, plus more for the following day
- ½ teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1/3 cup rolled gluten free oats (we also love using quinoa or buckwheat flakes too for a grain free option)
- 2 tablespoons rice syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of finely ground Himalayan rock salt
- Add all ingredients in a bowl. Stir until combined. Cover and set in the fridge overnight, for at least 8 hours.
- The following day, add additional milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Divide between two small bowls, add toppings if desired, and enjoy.