Liven up your yogurts, fruit and desserts with this fresh and floral, energising Rose Matcha Cream!
Super quick + easy to make. It would make a perfect addition to a dinner party to share with friends!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- ½ teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoon rose water
- ½ cup water
- Soak the cashews for at least 8 hours.
- Drain the water and place the cashews into a blender.
- Add the rice malt syrup, 1/2 cup of water, rose water and Organic Burst Matcha.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.