Get into a merry berry mood by making and munching on these easy to make energy balls! You’ll love the delicious combo of berries and Organic Burst Wheatgrass (that tastes yummy like green tea!).
Filled with antioxidants and vitamin C, they will give you the boost you need as you’re on the go.
Plus - Organic Burst Wheatgrass is rich in chlorophyll and is a powerfully alkalizing green food (that can help balance over-acidity from coffee, processed foods and alcohol).
The base here is cashew nuts – rich in magnesium and antioxidant copper – power combo to help your bones and joints.
- 5 cups cashews, soaked
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- Soak the cashews for at least 8 hours in 2 cups of water, ideally overnight
- Drain the water and place the cashews into a blender
- Add all the other ingredients except the desiccated coconut and ½ tbsp Organic Burst Wheatgrass and blend until well combined
- Add the desiccated coconut and ½ tablespoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass to a small bowl
- Scoop out mixture with a tablespoon and roll with hands into a ball, place the ball into the bowl with the coconut and roll around to coat
- Continue until all mixture is used, placing each ball on a plate
Transfer to fridge to set and store there until ready to eat