Dreaming of pizza but afraid it will throw you off your health routine? How about this delicious pizza - that is actually good for you?
- Completely gluten free and grain free so no post pizza bloat.
- Bursting with lots of tummy-friendly soluble fiber, omega-3 and complete protein from Organic Burst Chia.
- Packed with skin loving Vitamin A, and healthy fats from Organic Burst Wheatgrass, cashews and olive oil!
- Ideal for a cosy night in and sharing with friends.
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons ground Organic Burst Chia
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass
- 6 tablespoons water
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
Tomato Cashew Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2/3 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower florets in food processor, and pulse until crumble and form a rice-like texture.
- Transfer processed cauliflower to a large pot, add water to cover, and bring to a boil.
- Once it starts to boil, cover the pot and reduce the heat.
- Cook the cauliflower "rice" for 5 minutes. Drain the liquid and let it cool.
- In the meantime, mix together 2 tablespoons of ground Organic Burst Chia with 6 tablespoons of water. Set aside and allow the mixture to thicken.
- Squeeze the cauliflower rice, removing the excess moisture.
- Place all ingredients (including chia mixture and cauliflower rice) into a large mixing bowl. Stir well to mix, then press the mixture firmly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and dry.
- Make the cream. Place all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add tomato cream onto pizza crust, topped with your favorite pizza toppings and return to the oven for an additional about 5-10 minutes.