An easy treat to make! These wonderful coconutty chocolate candies are the perfect refined sugar-free treats which can even help combat bloating.
- Feel amazing with Organic Burst Chlorella, a powerful detoxifying burst which detoxes the nasties out of your body, great for digestion, helps you get clear skin and strong shiny hair.
- The fats from coconuts won’t spike your blood sugar and they help in making you feel longer.
- These bars are also great as gifts!
- 1 ½ Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- 220g chocolate
- In a food processor, pulse the coconut, coconut milk, coconut oil, Organic Burst Chlorella powder and rice malt syrup until all the ingredients are well blended but still has a texture. Scrape down the sides as needed. Mixture should be crumbly but sticks together when pressed.
- Form two tablespoons of the coconut mixture into a bar shape, and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a double broiler, melt the chocolate.
- Remove coconut bars from the freezer, drop them into the melted chocolate one at a time.
- Shake off excess chocolate then place back on the baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the bars are coated.
- Let the chocolate set in the fridge or freezer.
- Store bars in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.