Who’s hungry Burster fam? Here’s a delicious Acai Blackberry Salsa - mega-delicious superfood salsa to serve with any main course for that extra oomph (or munch it on its own).
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- a pinch cayenne peppper
- 1 cup blackberries, halved width-wise
- 1 cup mango, finely diced
- 2 jalepeno peppers, trimmed, seeded, and finely diced
- 1 green onion, white and light green parts sliced thin
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lime juice, acai, olive oil, rice malt syrup, sea salt and cayenne.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, and toss until combined.