A creamy, smooth, yet dairfy ree, decadent dessert, packed with vitamins and antioxidants – it will leave you wanting more!
- Organic Burst Acai is bursting with both polyphenols and fat-soluble antioxidant Vitamin E that are amazing for a radiant glow.
- Cacao nibs contain thiabromine - great lifting your mood instantly!
- A summery dessert and party crowd pleaser all at once!
For the crust:
- 1 cup cacao nibs, divided
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 1.5 cups blueberries
- 1.5 cups cashews, soaked
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 3 ripe bananas
- A pinch Himalayan/sea salt
- 1.5 cups frozen blueberries
- Make your crust. Set aside 1/3 cup of cacao nibs. Place the rest of the nibs, walnuts, rice malt and coconut oil in a food processor. Blend until a dough-like mixture is formed.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl and stir in the remaining cacao nibs.
- Distribute the crust mixture into the bottom of a spring form pan. Press to form a compact flat layer.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Make your cheesecake. Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour blueberry mixture on top of the crust. Freeze for another hour.
- Remove chilled cake and decorate with blueberries, pressing down a little bit to make the berries stick on the cake.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- Cover. Cheesecake can be stored in the freezer for a few months.