This creamy, velvety, dairy free spread easily goes on the top of our favourite list! It’s so simple to make and perfect for almost anything!
- Get a natural radiant glow from Organic Burst Acai - rich in polyphenols and fat-soluble antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Hazelnuts are considered a brain-boosting powerhouse. Filled with a high level of Vitamin E, manganese, thiamine, folate and fatty acids, hazelnuts helps in keeping your brain sharp and working at its best.
- Goes well with baked goods, pancakes, waffles, fruits and many more!
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai powder
- 2 cups hazelnuts, roasted and skin removed
- 6 oz. dark chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- If using raw hazelnuts, place your nuts on a baking sheet. Roast for 12 - 15 minute at 350ºF (176ºC).
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Transfer hazelnuts to a large kitchen towel and remove the skins. The more skins you remove, the creamier it will be.
- Transfer hazelnuts to a food processor. Blend until a butter is formed.
- Add in melted chocolate, vanilla extract, sea salt and Organic Burst Acai powder.
- Blend again until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a clean jar and store at room temperature fro 2 - 3 weeks.