It has never been easier to get glowing skin and combat cravings whilst enjoying this delicious and healthy treats!
The peanut butter here adds a delicious nutty flavour and means it’s bursting with healthy fats so you’ll be super satisfied - this is ideal for sharing with friends and family!
- 250g cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon OrganicBurst Acai powder
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup rice syrup
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double broiler, melt cacao butter. When almost all the butter is melted, whisk in rice malt syrup.
- Add cacao powder, vanilla, and salt, whisk until everything is well incorporated.
- Remove from heat, add Organic Burst Acai, and whisk until combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper, pour the mixture into tray, and let it spread.
- Let it cool for a few minutes. When it thickens, place a few dollops of peanut butter, swirl, creating a pattern.
- Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes, or until solid.
- Break the bark and enjoy.