Look no further for some delicious and healthy mealtime inspiration that all your family and friends will love! This recipe makes a perfect lunch or dinner and wont leave you feeling bloated after - let the feasting begin!
Make a big batch over the weekend and keep for lunches at work or school!
- 1 cup tri-color quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth/water
- 1 tablespoons Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespon nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- Rinse quinoa.
- In a medium pot, toast quinoa for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let the quinoa continue cooking, with the lid on, for 15-25 minutes, or until all liquid is completely absorbed.
- Remove from heat and fluff quinoa with a fork, then place the lid loosely and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375º F (about 190º C).
- Grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Transfer cooked quinoa and the rest of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine, then spread onto prepared sheet.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes, stirring once at halfway through the baking. Once quinoa turns golden brown, remove mixture from the oven.
- Stir in the Organic Burst Acai powder.
- Serve on taco shells with salsa, guacamole and sprinkle of cilantro.