This nourishing dish helps you sustain energy for long.
- Get that natural glow with antioxidant-packed Organic Burst Acai.
- Soba noodles are made with nutritious buckwheat flour, which unlike most noodles, they won’t put your blood sugar level through the roof.
- Crunchy and light, but still filling! It’s a perfect packed lunch.
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1- ½ tablespoons low sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 3 chopped scallions
- 12 oz. soba noodles
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Acai Powder
- 1 large cucumber, julienned
- Two large handfuls blanched snap peas
- Sautéed tofu cubes (or choice or protein)
- Roughly chopped mint and cilantro
- Sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, tamari, oil, peanut butter, garlic, Organic Burst Acai powder and ginger. Stir in the scallions.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare the noodles according to instructions, cooking until al dente. Drain, then run the noodles until cold water until chilled.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and toss the dressing in.
- Add the cucumbers and snap peas and stir. Add your protein and herbs.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour before serving. Garnish with avocado and sesame seeds as desired.