Transform your fruit salads into beautiful rolls dipped in an antioxidant-rich sauce -- perfect for glowing summer skin and protecting against the effects of city life.
An ultimate treat for all!
For the rolls:
- 6 rice paper wraps
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 kiwis, sliced
- 2 peaches, julienned
- 1 mango, julienned
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, add warm water and soak the rice paper wraps for 20 seconds. When it starts to go soft, remove it from the water.
- Place rice paper on a chopping board and place fruits towards the middle of the wrapper.
- Start rolling. Fold the wrapper on 3 sides and roll to seal. Repeat until all the rice paper wraps are used up.
- Make the sauce. Blend all ingredients together.
- Dip your roll and enjoy!