A simple and mega delicious *umami* snack or a light brekkie - to keep you satisfied and energised!
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon nori, shredded or torn
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the avocado into 2 equal halves.
- Scoop the avocado flesh from one half and keep the empty skin intact.
- Mash the avocado with apple cider vinegar.
- Add in salt, pepper, and chili powder (if using) and mix well.
- Stir in the chia seeds and nori. Scoop mixture into avocado skin. Enjoy!!