Baking apricots brings out their natural sweet and tangy flavors and making them the perfect healthy dessert alternatives for family and friends!
- Organic Burst Maca is a powerful adaptogen that helps boost energy and stamina to keep you energised naturally!
- Apricots are a great source of antioxidants, Vitamins A and C.
- These soft jammy baked fruits pair perfectly with thick creamy yogurt. Or even some ice cream. Add some chopped pistachios for an extra crunch.
- 6 apricots, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch Himalayan/sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218ºC). Place apricots cut-site up in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Add melted coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Brush coconut mixture on the apricots. Bake until apricots are soft, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk yogurt with @OrganicBurst Maca.
- Top apricot with a dollop or Maca yogurt and sprinkle pistachios on top.