Baking apricots brings out their natural sweet and tangy flavors and making them the perfect healthy dessert alternatives for family and friends!
These soft jammy baked fruits pair perfectly with thick creamy yogurt. Or even some ice cream. Add some chopped pistachios for an extra crunch.
- 6 apricots, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch Himalayan/sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218ºC). Place apricots cut-site up in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Add melted coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Brush coconut mixture on the apricots. Bake until apricots are soft, about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk yogurt with @OrganicBurst Maca.
- Top apricot with a dollop or Maca yogurt and sprinkle pistachios on top.