Brighten up your day with this quick and easy dessert that’s full of flavour (without added sugar) and amazing for supporting a happy tummy with digestive enzymes from the pineapple, ginger & Baobab - a winning trio!.
- 1 whole pineapple, ripe, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon ginger, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Baobab
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC / 350ºF
- On a lined baking tray, lay out the pineapple slices and roast in the oven for 10 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine rice malt syrup, lime zest, juice, ginger and Organic Burst Baobab and mix to form a sauce
- Take the pineapple out of the oven and pour the sauce over the top
- Put back into the oven and roast for a further 5 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve (we love it with some coconut yoghurt - to help balance out the natural sugars).