Turn a classic dessert into a vegan, dairy free, gluten free snack whilst helping you get glowing radiant skin!
- Feel alert and alive with the iron and vitamin C Organic Burst Baobab - a raw organic pulp of the powerful Baobab fruit.
- Curb cravings quickly with fabulous fiber and good fats from Organic Burst Chia (so won’t shoot your sugar levels up).
- Carrots are high in antioxidants, helping your body combat free radical damage, harmful bacteria, viruses and inflammation.
- Super quick and easy!
- 1/4 cup Organic Burst Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Baobab
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoon coconut butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place chopped carrots, almond milk, coconut butter, rice malt syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and Organic Burst Baobab in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Add Organic Burst Chia seeds and whisk well.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Eat as is or top with desired toppings. Enjoy!