This is the BEST treat ever (well, at the moment!). Bursters, you will SERIOUSLY fall in love with this beautiful, slightly tangy fudge - and want to eat it all! That’s what happened to us last weekend - it was GONE so quickly!
The amazing thing is - it’s bursting with goodness
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup almond butter (or coconut butter)
- ½ cup rice malt syrup (the color of the fudge will depend on how dark your sweetener is)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Baobab powder
- A pinch of Himalayan/sea salt
- Line a baking dish with baking paper
- In a blender or food processor, mix all ingredients together until well formed and a thick batter is formed
- Transfer into the baking dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Slice and serve! Best kept in the fridge.