End the summer with this zingy, dairy free, refined sugar free dessert. It’s refreshing and decadently creamy!
- Feel alert and alive with the energising Vitamin C and iron in Organic Burst Baobab.
- The antioxidants and vitamins in kiwi help in giving you a radiating healthy skin.
- Perfect dessert to share with your friends and family.
- 6 kiwis, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agar agar
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- In a bowl, whisk the warm water, agar agar, and arrowroot powder until completely combined.
- Whisk the coconut sugar, lemon zest and coconut milk together in a sauce pan over medium heat, add the agar agar mixture and allow to simmer for one minute. Take the pan off the heat.
- Allow mixture to cool and then pour into bowls or cups.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until set.
- Meanwhile, make your kiwi mixture. Blend the kiwis, rice malt syrup, Organic Burst Baobab and lemon juice.
- Stir in the chia seeds and carefully spoon mixture over the panna cotta. Refrigerate.