Kick off the weekend with a bang with this super refreshing and energising non-alcoholic twist on this famous spicy cocktail.
The perfect drink for sharing with family and friends over a BBQ or on a warm spring/summer day!
- 2½ tablespoons ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 3 cups kombucha
- Juice of 2 large limes, plus more lime quarters for serving
- Handful mint leaves
- Shred the ginger. Place the shredded ginger into a piece of layered cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer, squeeze out the juice into a cup or bowl.
- Combine ginger juice with kombucha and lime juice in a large vessel and mix.
- Muddle some ice and chopped mint leaves at the bottom of each mug or glass. Distribute mixture between glasses. Grate fresh cloves, nutmeg/cinnamon over each mug/glass. Garnish with lime quarters, more mint leaves and serve.