Refreshing, tangy and delicious! This raspberry peach lemonade will have you dreaming of a warm summer breeze.
- Organic Burst Baobab maintains the alkaline balance in your body while supporting your immune system with a great soluble fiber.
- Maintain a radiant skin with the Vitamin C from peaches.
- Perfect summer drink!
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 2 peaches, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fizzy water
- Fresh raspberries
- Sliced peaches
- Mint sprigs
- Add diced peaches, raspberries and water to a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
- Place a sieve over a large bowl and pour peach raspberry puree into the sieve.With a spoon, push the puree around so the liquid falls through the sieve.
- Discard seeds/skin from the sieve.
- Transfer the peach raspberry mixture into a large pitcher.
- Add Organic Burst Baobab, lemon juice, rice malt syrup and ice cubes into the pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Slowly, pour in the fizzy water. Stir once again.
- Serve chilled with garnishes.