This wholesome plant based bowl is perfect for lunch or dinner, with a tangy creamy sauce.
- Organic Burst Baobab maintains the alkaline balance in your body while supporting your immune system with soluble fiber.
- Get radiant skin from tahini - a good source of amino acids, Vitamins E, B and fatty acids.
- So flavourful!
For the vegetables:
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 large carrots, halved and sliced
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 radishes, halved
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups kale
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, divided
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder, divided
- 1/2 tsp sea/Himalayan salt, divided
For the Baobab dressing:
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- Preheat oven to 400º F (200º C).
- To a baking sheet, add the sweet potatoes, carrots, brussels sprouts and radishes and drizzle with half of the avocado oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika and salt. Toss to combine.
- Bake for a total of 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- To another baking sheet, add the bell pepper and the broccoli. Drizzle with remaining oil and the rest of the spices. Toss to combine.
- When the potatoes/carrots have been roasting for 10 minutes, add the second pan to the oven and roast for a total of 15-20 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes of roasting, add the kale to the pan and roast until tender and bright green.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing. Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide vegetables between two bowls and drizzle with Baobab dressing.