Enjoy your summer with these perfect rich and irresistible citrusy tartlets! Bursting with immune boosting Vitamin C and tummy loving fiber.
Easy make-ahead dessert for your Summer party
For the crust:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- A pinch sea salt
For the filling:
- 1 pack firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mixed chopped fruits
- Make your crust. Add all ingredients to your food processor and blend until a dough-like mixture is formed.
- Press crust into a muffin pan. Set in the freezer to firm.
- Make the filling. Drain tofu.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust flavours to your liking.
- Remove crust from the freezer and fill with your lemon filling. Top with your chopped fruits. Refrigerate/freeze to set.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.