Summer is for making Iced Lattés! Especially those that make you glow and glow! This delicious recipe was created by our talented Ambassador and health foodie Bo, from Bo's Kitchen.
HEY BO! OVER TO YOU
Try swapping your morning coffee for this blueberry Organic Burst Acai iced coconut latté. I tried it for a few days last week and now I think I’m in love with making iced lattes.
Acai contains powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids (those glowing women from Brazil? I think it’s the Acai!). It makes my skin glow too, I really have noticed a difference. Plus, the flavour is just incredible, similar to a light blackcurrant flavour! It pairs beautifully with blueberry and coconut for this light and refreshing iced latté.
- 1 cup non dairy mylk (I used coconut)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai Powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- Add blueberries, water and rice malt syrup to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes, until a syrup is formed. Allow to cool.
- The syrup will still be lumpy, but you want it smooth and pourable, so add to your blender and mix until smooth and runny, adding more water if you need to. Add acai powder and blend again.
Add ice to your jar or glass and pour non-dairy milk on top of the ice until 2/3 full. Now pour over your blueberry acai syrup.