Enjoy this perfect summery, very berry, chilly dessert. The tangy flavour of baobab is the perfect accompaniment to the creaminess of coconut milk and tart blueberries.
This Ice Cream is filled with antioxidants in blueberries, Vitamin C in Baobab - a needed Burst when you’re out and about in the sun!
- 3 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup coconut milk or cream
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Baobab Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- dark chocolate and pecans for toppings
- a couple drops of stevia or a dash of rice malt syrup (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed until mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Top off with dark chocolate and pecans.
Transfer mixture to air tight container and freeze until solid and enjoy!