A delicious lunch or dinner idea (that will fill you up and is perfect for taking with you to work!).
- 3 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 package firm tofu, drained and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- On a plate or bowl, mix chia seeds, salt, pepper, cayenne and lime zest.
- Brush each side of tofu with sesame oil. Press each side into chia mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium heat and sear tofu blocks until crisp and golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.