This gluten free bread is packed with fiber and protein - keeping you full for hours but without any bloating!
- Bursting with lots of tummy-friendly soluble fiber, omega-3 and complete protein from Organic Burst Chia seeds.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in balancing the pH in your body and stimulates your bowel movement, helping you in detoxing your body.
- Enjoy for breakfast, lunch and snacks, toasted or untoasted.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot powder
- 3 tablespoons ground Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons flax + 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1.5 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 355º F (180º C).
- Combine the dry ingredients together in one bowl and whisk the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture. Mix well.
- Pour batter into an oiled loaf pan.
- Bake the bread for 30 to 40 mins or until golden brown on top and until toothpick test comes out clean.
- Serve bread with your favorite toppings!