Give these yummy bites a go for a perfect mid-week meal or snack that not only will keep you going but also helps support healthy digestion & glowing skin.
Ideal meal prep - make a big batch at the weekend to enjoy throughout the week.
- 1/3 cup ground almonds or ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- 1 can of cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive or sesame oil
- 3 - 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander and/or parsley
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Place all ingredients in to a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth and completely mixed.
- Scoop 1tbsp size balls of mixture onto a lined baking sheet
- After all the mixture has been transferred onto the baking sheet, freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Bake the falafels for 20 minutes, or until the tops are slightly golden brown.
- Enjoy warm or leave to cool to eat later.