Pamper yourself with this quick mask - perfect for helping combat breakouts and soothe stressed winter skin! During the cooler months our skin can often get a little frazzled as we expose it to changing temperatures, dehydration and everyday stress so lets kick back, chill and get glowing with this simple combo!
How does it work?
Chlorella helps draw toxins and contains Vitamin B2 to nourish the skin whilst the avocado and coconut oil are packed with skin-loving good fats (perfect in winter).
What you’ll need:
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or other oil of your choice – olive, rosehip or grapeseed seed will all work well in this recipe)
- In no particular order, put all the ingredients in a bowl and mash everything together until they turn into a smooth paste.
- With your fingers, apply the paste onto your face — avoiding your eye area.
- Let the mask work its magic for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Note: If you have rosacea or sensitive skin start with 1⁄2 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella and gradually increase to 1 teaspoon (it's a potent, nutrient-dense food).