Looking for a quick and delicious dairy free and gluten free mealtime idea that helps you detox and won’t leave you heavy and bloated! The Zucchini noodles also make a genius way to sneak in those extra raw veggies!
Super easy to make - no cooking needed! Make a big batch and have the next day for a quick lunch!
What you’ll need:
- 2 zucchini
- 1 cup pine nuts
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 3 handfuls fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- Spiralize the zucchinis
- Make the Chlorella pesto. Blend the rest of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Toss about 4 - 6 tbsp Chlorella pesto (depending on preferred creaminess) with spiralized zucchinis.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes.