This is a truly magical recipe! You’ll fall in love with every bite of this heavenly ice-cream (which is totally dairy-free and refined-sugar-free!).
...And adding Chlorella here gives so much more than just the color - its Vitamin B2 is amazing for your skin and copper and biotin help you get strong shiny hair.
With every spoon containing chlorella you’ll be helping your tummy and supporting your liver and kidneys detox.
A win-win ice-cream!
- 2 cups cashew nuts, soaked
- 1 cup unsalted pistachios
- 1 cup rice malt syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon Organic Burst Chlorella
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Soak the cashews for at least 8 hours in 2 cups of water, ideally overnight.
- Place the pistachios in a food processor or blender and pulse until finely chopped, almost to a powder.
- Drain the water and place the cashews into the blender or food processor.
- Add the coconut oil, rice malt syrup, almond extract and Organic Burst Chlorella and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the ice-cream into a loaf pan.
- Place in the freezer to set for 2 hours.
You may need to let it thaw for 10 minutes before serving.