Who said being healthy and detoxing can’t be delicious? Looking for the perfect indulgent treat which is free from refined sugars and can even help combat bloating? Look no further!
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon peppermint extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Melt coconut oil.
- Add almond flour, salt, Organic Burst Chlorella, rice malt syrup and peppermint extract.
- Form 12 small patties, if it is too soft to work with put in refrigerator to cool a little.
- Once formed place in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to harden slightly.
- Melt coconut oil and whisk in cacao and rice malt syrup.
- Cover each patty in chocolate then place in refrigerator to harden.
- Serve straight from the refrigerator.