Why hit the vending machine when you can make your own yummy superfood snack? Skip the processed bag of chips and enjoy they crispy oven baked zucchini chips.
- Organic Burst Chlorella helps in getting rid the toxins out of your body.
- Due to its high-fiber content, zucchini aids in fat loss.
- A great go-to snack, and super easy to make.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into rounds about 1/8″ to 1/16″ thick
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt/sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200º F (93ºC). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Let sliced zucchini sit on paper towels for 10 minutes. This is so all the moisture in the zucchini is absorbed. Blot the top of the zucchini with another paper towel to absorb the remaining moisture.
- Place the zucchini on prepared baking sheets in a single layer. Do not overlap!
- Brush olive oil onto the zucchini.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, and Organic Burst chlorella powder. Sprinkle mixture on top of zucchini.
- Place in oven and bake (using the convect setting if your oven allows) for about 2 hours, flipping once, halfway through.
- Check zucchini after about 1.5 hours. Once zucchini is crispy and starting to brown, remove from the oven. Any crispy brown pieces should be taken out of the oven.
- Serve immediately!