This is one of the best drinks to warm up on a cold autumn day 🍁 It's with our organic True Ceylon Cinnamon - the latest addition to our superfood range and already a favourite with you guys!
This recipe is by the lovely vegan blogger, Daniela Ziatikova from the UK.
Over to you, Daniela!
Having good quality organic spices at home to get the most benefits is so so important for me. That's why I only get them from reliable brands such as Organic Burst. Been loving their Ceylon Cinnamon and Turmeric powder.
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 black teabag
- 1 cup nut mylk
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Cinnamon
- 2 cups of water
- Bring the water, cloves, nutmeg and the black teabag to the boil, and simmer for 5 minutes. (Tip: Choose organic black tea, we love Darjeeling!)
- Strain into mugs.
- Heat 1 cup of nut mylk - we love almond and oat!
- Add 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Cinnamon.
- Pour this into a jug and froth it up with our handy Aerolatte whisk that mixes in just seconds until it's extra foamy.
- Add this to your chai and enjoy!
Hope you love it!