Bursterfam, this is SO good you seriously won't stop eating!
Easy to make! Delicious warmed up and spread on toast, salad or roasted veggies.
- 3 cups kale leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 - 1 zucchini
- 100g creamed coconut (other name: coconut butter)
- 4 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Pinch of himalayan salt
- Sauté onion in coconut oil until translucent.
- Meanwhile blend together miso, creamed coconut and water.
- Once the onions are ready - add in chopped garlic clove, chopped zucchini, curry powder, salt and kale and sauté for 2-3 minutes (until kale has changed to darker colour and became softer).
- Add in the blended mixture to the pan and sautéed for a few more minutes, stirring.
- Pour everything into the blender, add in 3 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Blend together for 30 seconds or so until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Garnish with chia seeds, nutritional yeast and chilli flakes.