A warming, energising and grounding drink - you’ll seriously feel amazing after it!
Preparing Matcha is an art of its own - we find it an amazing practice of mindfulness that can help relax and reset you. It's a joy to be performed several times a day.
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha
- 100ml (3.4fl oz or 1/3 cup) filtered or spring water
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk (or any other milk of your choice)
- Pure stevia drops or rice malt syrup (optional)
- Sieve 1/2 teaspoon Matcha powder into a bowl or a cup.
- Heat the water but don’t boil it (turn off the kettle when the first bubbles start to appear). The temperature should be around 175F or 80C)
- Warm up the milk.
- Add Matcha to hot water and whisk.
- Whisk with an Aerolatte until foamy.
- Pour milk into the matcha mixture.
- Add sweetener if desired.