Eat your favorite fruity jam without the sugar rush! The unique soluble fiber from Organic Burst Chia is amazing for your digestive tract, and it prevents you from absorbing sugars too quickly.
Chia also helps get a gorgeous dolloping consistency without the need to stand over a hot pan for hours.
It’s the perfect accompaniment for your quinoa porridge or topping on gluten-free toast!
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 1 JAR)
- 2 cups soft fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cherries, pears, apricots or plums)
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds
- A little organic rice malt syrup or pure stevia drops to taste
- Combine the fruit in a saucepan and warm through on a low heat, stirring and mashing up a little to make a sauce.
- Add in your sweetener.
- Add the Organic Burst Chia until it thickens and you get a jam consistency.
Transfer into a jar and leave to cool.