When cold and flu season hits, you'll thank us for this incredible recipe, that delivers some serious immune system support. Anya, the creator of Golubka Kitchen has invented this glorious goji berry tea with our baobab powder for extra Vitamin C.
Hey Anya! Over to you...
Cold season is upon us. When I'm feeling under the weather, I crave warm, medicinal-tasting drinks to soothe my throat and wake up my senses. Ginger lemon tea is an obvious one, as well as honey, turmeric and cayenne tea. This Goji Tea surpasses them all - the mix of nutritionally dense goji berries, alkalizing lemon, anti-inflammatory turmeric and raw honey is sure to give your immune system support. Add in Organic Burst Baobab powder for Vitamin C, that has strong energising properties. It goes without saying that you don’t need to be sick to enjoy this warming drink.
- 1/3 cup Organic Burst Goji Berries
- 1.5 cups boiling water
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey (preferably raw)
- 1-2 teaspoons Organic Burst Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Baobab powder
- Place goji berries in a heat-proof dish, bowl or large mug.
- Pour boiling or near-boiling water over the berries, cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Pour into a blender, add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and foamy. Pour into mugs and enjoy hot or warm.