Stay sneeze-free in the cold weather with this soothing warm bowl of soup.
- Get glowing skin with the antioxidants in Organic Burst Goji berries.
- Portobellos are a great source of fiber, great for weight maintenance! They’re awesome for a strong immune system too!
- Amazing for a cold!
- 1/4 cup Organic Burst Goji berries
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 oz of portobello mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2.5 cups of low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 generous handfuls of spinach
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once oil is heated, throw in shallot. Cook for one minute until fragrant.
- Add chopped carrot and cook for three minutes. Add in minced ginger.
- Throw in chopped mushrooms and stir. Cook for a few minutes until mushrooms are slightly tender.
- Add minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cook for a minute.
- Carefully add vegetable broth and thyme. Bring everything to gentle simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and goji berries. Simmer until goji berries softens.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed
- Remove from heat, add spinach and serve immediately!