These delicious, refined sugar free bars are so easy to make and packed with protein and healthy fats - keeping you in a good mood!
- Reach your fitness goal or improve your overall athletic performance with a boost of energy from Organic Burst Goji berries!
- Organic Burst Chia seeds is bursting with tummy-friendly soluble fiber, omega-3 and complete protein.
- Get amazing fats from nuts and nut butter - won’t spike your blood sugar level and give long-lasting energy.
- Perfect for a mid-morning snack or satisfy your cravings!
- 1 cup GF rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Organic Burst Goji berries
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan/sea salt
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients together. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture into a lined baking pan. Press well.
- Transfer pan into the freezer and freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove pan from the freezer and cut into bar sizes. Be sure to keep the bars refrigerated.